kls_eloise (kls_eloise) wrote,

That part's done

Sixteen pounds of butter and approximately the same amount of flour have been turned into shortbread.  It's going to take a few trips to haul it all in to work tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll get a good parking spot.

For future reference, it appears that a tablespoon of arrowroot starch and then filling out the rest of the 1/3 cup with Splenda seems to be the best bet for the diabetic batches.  It's still not quite right, but I'll need to experiment more to tweak it and I never remember.
Tags: so i can find it

  • Getting there

    Status so far: Four new dresses for Charlotte are done but for hems; Three new chemises are done for me, but for hems; Four new dresses for me are…

  • I suppose it's a qualified success...

    On so many fronts. This year I tried to clean up/establish a garden in a controllable area. I cleaned up everything, but focused my attention on one…

  • Yay me.

    Despite having completely, totally, UTTERLY screwed the pooch on time management, my court document for King & Queen's Archery on Saturday is…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.