- The governor should have kicked the tractor trailers off of the roads hours before she did. Every problem I had involved one.
- This kind of weather is no time to be riding your God damned bicycle down THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD while I try to keep forward momentum and not slide into you, the oncoming traffic, or off the shoulder. Moron.
- You should be allowed to stop the car and shoot people who plow their driveways out into the road, and then continue on your way. Idiots.
- Shoving your brother/friend into the path of the oncoming car who is barely making it up the hill while you're frolicking in the middle of the street in the dark, in the blinding snow, wearing dark, non-reflective clothing is just... just... words are failing me here. Or at least I won't post the ones that are coming to mind.
- The downside of living in a town with less than 8,000 people means that no matter how well-intentioned public works is - you're still going to have to slog through multiple inches of snow on the road.
But I'm home. Bob is home. He's currently trying to get the snow blower to start, given that when I got home we had 8-10 inches on the ground. The chicken is baking, and the woodstove is hot. If I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, it would be perfect.