I'll chat about Yule later, but I wanted to show you the boar's head.
Some other construction notes for future reference:
* The eyes slumped after the fact when it cooled. Not sure if I can do anything about that.
* The parsnip tips got a little soggy under the aluminum foil - see if you can tent it *around* them next year.
* Put it uncovered in the fridge until fully cooled - that will minimize the condensation under the aluminum foil.
* Blunt the bottom edges of the ears more - the right ear was too pointy. The left ear was a reconstruction, so it doesn't count.
* Slip an occasional bay leaf between the parchment paper and the platter - it'll hold the bay garland in place.